Monday, August 15, 2005

Current Work

I struggle to write
This is ...
I struggle to know
This is ...
Reaching, grasping, elusive disappearing
ideas of what this is
I struggle to own, to enclose, to believe, surround with my body and soul
what this is
To possess it completely, to make it part of me, inseparable, to grok it if you can accept this term
To understand
This me
This creator or receiver of thoughts
This crier, this lover, this hater, this dancer, this screamer, this whisperer, this silent observer
I struggle to justify the oxygen and carbon consumed
I struggle to find a place
For myself
In me

This is me

3 comments:

Dale said...

You are a miracle
A wonder
A magnificence

No oxygen and carbon that's ever been piece of you could ever be anything but perpetually blessed.

That's how it looks to this bystander.

xoxoxo

Holly Miller said...

Wow Dale, I don't know what to say. Thanks for the beautiful declaration. I will keep it in my heart for a long time, maybe forever.

Theresa Williams said...

Hi Tinne, I've just come to Blogger from AOL because AOL has posted ugly banner ads on our journals. I'm trying to find my way around. Just started my new journal here. I won't post in my AOL Journal anymore, unless they take off the ads. I found you by clicking on WOMEN WHO RUN WITH THE WOLVES. I am also an author.