I just finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
I really enjoyed it, more than book 5. The last ~200 pages just whizzed by and I had totally lost track of time. I don't think I moved for 3 hours. I'm not going to write a detailed review, it's not that kind of book for me but I really had fun reading it.
And just a smattering of other things I am up to.
- Way behind at work and will be working this weekend to catch up a bit
- Will be traveling to Russia at the end of August, visa paperwork done this week.
- Latest hobby/obsession is bird-watching which I hope to be blogging about in the near future.
- Got 3 new exercise/yoga DVDs that I hope will help the lower back pain that has flared up. Hope to get to at least one of them this weekend too.
- Went to Cirque du Soleil Varekai last Sunday and LOVED it.