Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

I am spending Thanksgiving at my sister's house. Yesterday I met my new nephew, what a cutie! My husband and stepson have gone to scuba dive in the Florida Keys.

Generally, thanksgiving is a time of giving thanks.

  • I am thankful for my self, for working towards healing and wholeness.
  • I am thankful for my family especially my sister and her family for treating me to this wonderful Thanksgiving visit.
  • I am thankful for my husband and stepson for loving me and being patient with me.
  • I am thankful for C. for supporting me through this time and opening her house to me and welcoming me.
  • I am thankful for my dear friends at CSM forum, for sharing with me and supporting me.
  • I am thankful for the blogosphere and especially wonderful caring people who have formed a relationship with me.
  • I am thankful to B. for our recent deep philosophical discussions.
  • I am thankful for the abundance and comfort that I have.
  • I am thankful for the sangha I have found and the wonderful people there that I can share with and practice with.
  • I am thankful for my open eyes and open mind.
  • I am thankful to the human race for the heritage and art that I have access to, for all the people willing to share some part of their soul with the rest of us.
  • I am thankful, simply thankful.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you peace...and the knowledge that some of us are thankful for *you*
Mahala~LuminousHeart

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the gift of your friendship.
I am thankful for your kindness.
I am thankful for second chances.
I am thankful for your wisdom.
I am thankful for your generosity.
I am thankful for your terrific sense of humor.
I am thankful for our memories.
I am thankful for every day I will hold you in my heart.
I am thankful to the universe for making you my sister.

Angel said...

Hi Tinne:

You write: "I am thankful for my open eyes and open mind." So glad to have read this. Funny, I found myself feeling that same overwhelming joy ... that I am not (for the most part) trapped in my old ways of thinking. Isn't it delightful?

Peace to you,

ANGEL

Anonymous said...

hi tinne...

just wanted to let you know that Volcano Mama made a very recent teeny-tiny move/address change. heh-heh...

here it is:

Volcano Mamalove, lebarn

Dale said...

That makes me happy.

Holly Miller said...

Thanks everyone. I am certainly thankful for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://grapqwko.com/notg/qhuf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ekykvkcn.com/obvx/bmxj.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://grapqwko.com/notg/qhuf.html | http://ahhypuzb.com/ggql/ftan.html