Monday, October 11, 2004

Blogger bar

Has anyone tried the next blog button on the blogger bar? I read in some blogger news item that it was a good way to find new blogs, like flipping through channels on the tv. Well I wasn't very impressed. I saw lot's of nearly empty blogs, a number of blogs in languages I couldn't read. Some blogs that just weren't interesting to me. So I was ready to give up, thinking I would never find something that resonated. Then I found this wonderful site, Restless Thoughts. I like it a lot. Most especially, I love this poem posted there:

Number poetry
Two nine

Four eight one
one six six four one
one three six three six one six one
one nine three six nine three six one three six one

one zero
nine
one two
seven
nine
one

four eight
one two
three

two nine
one one
two

I wish the author would allow comments.

1 comment:

Chodpa said...

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved my blog 'Luminous Emptiness', and that the new URL is:

http://luminousemptiness.blogspot.com/

and that from today I will be posting to that address, rather than to the old one. I'd be grateful if you could change any bookmark you might have.

As always, wonderful reading your posts :-)

best wishes,

Karmadungyu / Chodpa (a new id too!)