Friday, July 2, 2004

Few posts

There have been few posts of late. It is not because I don't have anything to say. I write posts in my head all the time. I just haven't felt like sitting down and writing them. For the last week I have been either lazing around or racing around. Today was definately a racing around day. Work was busy with students taking up the whole day. This evening I am preparing for my trip to PA for my family reunion. Running around packing, buying last minute necessities, returning library books and resting from the day's work. I will leave early (~5 AM) tomorrow and spend a few days with my sister after the reunion. I may write while I am away or not.

I did get my hair cut and highlighted on Wed. Here is the newer me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your haircut! looks gorgeous!
-kat