Saturday, June 26, 2004

Open month

I am contemplating the things I want to do in the next month while my stepson is away. In general I want to focus on my personal growth and on spending quality time with my husband. I am firm believer in planning, that if I don't do some planning the time will run away from me, spent in 'drib-drabs' (my mom's word) on nothing. Especially, knowing me, it will be given to any person who asks for it. If I have a plan, it is easier to say no.

Things I want to do:

1. Go to zen center twice a week, Wed evenings and Sunday morning
2. Meditate at home
3. Go to the gym or exercise outside or at home everyday
4. Go to movies with husband (Fahrenheit 9/11 is next on the list, probably tonight)
5. Experiment in the kitchen more
6. Eat healthy/detoxify
7. Go to my family reunion next week
8. Attend one or more Reiki workshops
9. Read a lot, go to the library/bookstore often
10. Go to the beach, swim in the ocean as often as possible
11. Finish my June's blog to do list
12. Get my hair done (appt Wed)
13. Get a massage
14. Buy some nice clothes that fit, are comfortable, and look nice
15. Do art, paint, draw, make collages, etc
16. Spend time with uplifting friends
17. Go for walks, bike rides
18. Do some re-decorating in the house (maybe--not sure I am up to it)
19. Write, think, explore dreams
20. Dance
21. Sign up for that acting class (still hesitating for some reason)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a magnificent list. have a blast!
-kat