Friday, June 25, 2004

Directionless

I am feeling out of sorts, stuck, and directionless. I haven't been able to concentratate on anything including posting here. At times like these I usually try to jump start myself. One way is to pick a tarot card and see if I can relate it to some aspect of my life that I need to address but have been avoiding. There is a nice website that has free tarot and other readings.

Here is my single card tarot for today.

Click for Details

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Ten of Wands (Oppression), when reversed: Refusing to take on burdens greater than you can carry. Noble leadership restrained from transforming into tyranny. Bearing the weight of ultimate responsibility without being crushed. Through careful conservation of their fuel, the engines of creation continue onward.



I have felt rather burdened lately. My stepson is visiting his mother so I have more free time but as soon as time opens up it is like more demands rush in to fill the space. I think refusing to take on additional burdens is a good theme for today. I will try to keep it in mind.

No comments: