Saturday, June 11, 2005

Absences

I haven't been blogging here regularly for months. I went through a crisis in my life and in my marriage. Things have settled down now in many ways but I still don't feel 'normal'. One thing the crisis did was to propel into some serious self examination. I have been exploring my past, my childhood and working with a therapist on many of my distorted ideas, low self worth, perfectionism, people pleasing and so on. It is too raw to share here in detail, maybe someday. Lately I have started to want to write but I don't have the time to do it well and I haven't eradicated my perfectionism yet. I want to come back to this. I love to write. I am accepting and believing this more as time passes. You haven't heard the last of me yet.

1 comment:

Dale said...

Oh, I hope not! I still click every once in a while, hoping for something.

xoxo

When you resurface, would you send me mail? I don't do bloglines or anything, so I might miss it (as I missed this, for almost two weeks!)