Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Pictures vs words

I have been spending a lot of time taking photographs and fussing with them using Photoshop. Hence, not much time for writing or reading. It is a really interesting change for me. I am starting to think more visually, more colorfully. Sometimes it drives me crazy to be constantly looking for something to photograph, even when I don't have my camera, but my dreams are more colorful. I was doing a little bit of yoga and stretching tonight and I could even relate the feeling in my body to color and form. Here is one of my latest creations.



Taken from north shore of Long Island near sunset.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous picture tinne!

-kat

Siona said...

You've captured one of the largest east coast skies I've seen. I always thought one had to travel past the Mississippi to find skies like that . . .

Holly Miller said...

Thanks kat and Siona!